Unit Key 3 leaders can print unit Charter Certificates by logging into My.Scouting.org, Click on Menu > Click Unit Header > Click Roster > Select the members you would like to print > Click Print in the grey tool bar – Click Membership Cards.
How to Set Up Your Unit Pin
Advertise Your Unit in BeAScout.org
Units can set up a personalized Unit Pin in My.Scouting.org, which will populate in the BeAScout.org site. This allows new members to learn a bit more about your unit before potentially applying.
My.Scouting.org is a portal for adults and leaders providing access to their account data, online training, and many unit management tools. It is run separately by the National Boy Scouts of America organization, and not by our local council. So, while we can’t change any of its functionality, we can help you navigate this tool and, if necessary, pass along your recommendations to make it better.
If you are an adult member of Scouting, you ought to have a My.Scouting.org account. Why?
1. You can update your contact information directly in the BSA national database.
2. You can take online versions of almost all BSA training courses, including Youth Protection Training.
3. If you are a Unit Leader, My.Scouting.org offers many useful tools to help manage your unit membership functions. National BSA will be rolling out more of these unit management tools in the coming months, we will share updated information as it becomes available.
If you have trouble logging in to My.Scouting.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with the log in process.
How to Transfer to a New Unit in My.Scouting.org
Online Transfers and Multiple Registrations were made available via My.Scouting.org in November 2020.
Transfers: Youth and Unit leaders often transfer from one unit to another. Transfer registrations do not require any additional membership fees.
Multiple Registrations: A Unit Leader may be primary (paid) in a Pack and wish to also be registered in a Troop. The secondary (multiple) registration will not require any additional membership fees.
How to Submit a Transfer and/or Multiple Registration:
Option 1: 1. Complete a new BSA Youth or Adult application form.
2. Turn the completed form into your new unit for their approval and final signatures.
3. The new unit, then submits the completed form to Bay-Lakes Council for processing.