A few final reminders as we close the 2021 popcorn season:
- Take Order pick-up is next week. If you placed a Take Order, be on the lookout for an email from your district popcorn team about pick-up times.
- Please reach out to your district popcorn team with questions related directly to location and times. Click here for contact information.
- ACH Pulls
- Reminder that the first ACH pull will be on Thursday, November 18. If you have any questions about your invoice or need a new one, please let me know ASAP.
- November 18 pull includes Show and Sell orders, any items you picked up during open warehouse hours, and unit-to-unit transfers, and of course subtracted any amount owed for items you returned.
- December 3 pull includes Take Order Sales – online sales commission. After the initial ACH pull, we will credit your account with your online sales commission, which will reduce the amount you owe for the Take Order portion of the sale.
- December 17 pull includes Late Orders.
- Late Orders
- If you have additional products that you need to order, you can place a late order on the Pecatonica River website from now until Tuesday, November 30. Those products will be distributed Friday, December 10. If you have any questions, please reach out to me, Alex, Nikki, or your district popcorn team. www.prpopcorn.com
- Individual Scout Sales Report
- If you haven’t submitted your individual Scout Sales Report yet, please do so ASAP. To have your Scouts qualify, be recognized and/or receive information regarding the All Star (sports tickets) or Top Seller (Movie gift card), you must enter all your Scouts sales here: Individual Scout Sales Report.
- Top Units! (as of November 5.)
- Pack 4031 from Voyageur and Kernel Brad Jarosinski: $53,670
- Pack 3135 from Gathering Waters and Kernel Jeremy Hanson: $40,805
- Pack 4163 from Voyageur and Kernel Kelly Downard: $36,690
- Pack 3081 from Gathering Waters and Kernel Mackenzie Prast: $36,190
- Pack 4136 from Voyageur and Kernel Ryan MacDonald: $36,140
To date, the Bay-Lakes Council has sold over 2.3 Million dollars of popcorn! That is a whole lot of popcorn! Great job, everyone!