I hope your sales are continuing to go well! Please keep sharing your stories and pictures with us!
- Available Store Front Time Slots – There are still several time slots available at many locations. You can sign-up for slots at https://baylakesbsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Unit-Storefront-Sale-Signup.xlsx. There is no longer a limit of how many slots you can sign up for, so grab them while you can!
- 50 States Club – There’s still time to join the 50 States Club and earn a $250 Amazon gift card! The quest to join the club continues until November 28. If you haven’t yet, you can create online selling IDs for your Scouts on the Pecatonica River website. Log into your account and select the Scout Seller ID’s tab. You can then enter Scout names and email addresses to create their IDs. The email attached to the Scout will receive an email confirmation and more information about setting up their own online selling account. This process can take up to 72 hours. You can learn more about seller IDs at https://pecatonicariverpopcorn.com/Tutorial_SellerIDs.htmlLearn. Friendly reminder that unfortunately Pecatonica River cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada.
- Open Warehouse Hours/Unit-to-Unit Transfers – Several districts are holding open warehouse hours. As a reminder, you do NOT need to place an order in the Pecatonica system in order to pick up product during these hours. Days and hours are listed by district at https://baylakesbsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/2022-Warehouse-Location-Mid-Sale-ReOrder-.xlsx. Many of our locations are currently running low on inventory and may not have what you are looking for. Don’t forget to be utilizing our Bay-Lakes Council Kernel Korner (https://www.facebook.com/groups/650399508887876) to post what products you are looking for or may have extras of. Several of our districts have similar pages for your specific district, but transferring products between districts is NOT limited to units in the same district as you. Please remember to have a signature from both units involved on the transfer form (found at https://baylakesbsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Unit-to-Unit-Popcorn-Transfer-Sheet.pdf), then please email it to Nikki and I and we will make the transfer in the Pecatonica system.
- Bonus Prizes – Keep the momentum of your sale going with reminding your Scouts of all the bonus prizes they can earn. Many Scouts may be just a few more sales away from the next prize! Information about bonus prizes can be found at https://baylakesbsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2022-BLC-Popcorn-Sale-Scout-Bonus-Prizes.pdf. How many Winner’s Circle members will your Pack have this year!?
- Commission – As you’re looking at your unit’s commission matrix on the PR website, please let Nikki or I know ASAP if you see something that doesn’t look right or need to make any changes to your prize/no prize option.
Please let me, Nikki, or your district popcorn team know if you have any questions or if there’s anything we can do to help your sale! And as always, make sure you have our popcorn webpage bookmarked for all your popcorn resources.