As we near the end of the sale, please see some reminders and tips below to help smoothly sail through the rest of your sale! 😊
- In the Pecatonica River website, you are able to view your unit’s commission matrix and where you currently stand. You’ll see a line that says ACH Authorization – Yes Rate 0. If it says Apply Yes, you have given us your ACH information. You’ll also see a line that says ACH Authorization – No Rate -.05. If this line is marked as yes, it means that we have not yet received your ACH information and you’ll be deducted the 5% commission for not submitting. If this line is marked no, it means we have your information, and you will NOT be deducted. It can be a little confusing, so please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions!
- Return Nights
- Each district will be holding an opportunity next week for you to return product that you haven’t sold. Specific information can be found at https://baylakesbsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/2023-Warehouse-Location-Details.pdf. Please reach out to your district popcorn team with questions related directly to location and times. District popcorn team contact information can be found at https://baylakesbsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Popcorn-Kernels-Staff-Contacts-1.pdf.
- Before you return product, please make sure that you have filled as many take orders as you can with the product you have.
- You CAN pick up additional product when you return items, but not all items will be available. Whatever products you are still in need of, you can order on the Pecatonica River website with your take order. Remember to adjust your take order if you pick up product during return nights. Meaning – you do not want to order product you have already picked up.
- Please do NOT tape shut boxes. Also, please make sure all full cases contain the same item. Do not mix products in the same box.
- Take Order
- As you’re looking at your unit’s commission matrix on the PR website, please let Nikki or I know ASAP if you see something that doesn’t look right or need to make any changes to your prize/no prize option.
- Military Donations
- Don’t forget to include your military donations in on your take order. Your unit will get commission from these donations.
- Late Orders
- Many families across the Bay-Lakes Council have just recently joined Scouting and have not had a lot of time to sell. You can use the “late order” deadline to extend the take order portion of the sale for your new families. Please hold off entering prizes for these Scouts until the “late order” deadline (November 26).
Have a wonderful rest of your week and let’s finish the sale strong! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication during the 2023 Popcorn Sale! 😊