To log into Internet Advancement, please visit advancements.scouting.org/login.
Your Username and Password will be the same one you use to log into both My.Scouting.org and/or Scoutbook.
If you have trouble logging in, or need to reset your Password, please submit a Password Reset Request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changing or assigning Functional Roles can only be done by the Unit Key 3 and the Key 3 delegate(s). To add a Functional Role, such as Advancement Chair, to one of your unit leader’s profiles, please follow these steps:
- Visit My.Scouting.org.
- Click on Menu (upper left-hand corner)
- Select your unit leader from the drop-down menu
- Click Organization Manager
- Click Position Manager
- Click on the Functional Role tab
- Next, simply assign roles by “dragging and dropping” in the name of the person you want to hold a particular role.
Please note: Functional Roles will need to be reassigned after your annual unit charter renewal is processed each year.