The pandemic situation within our council continues to develop and change. Most of the counties within the council are seeing High COVID-19 Activity Levels. We ask all Scout unit volunteers to review county guidelines before holding meetings and/or events. Many counties are asking gatherings to be limited to 10 or fewer individuals, maintain physical distance, and wear face coverings. Units are encouraged to hold virtual meetings at this time.
Between now and the end of the year all district roundtables will be virtual. In addition, the council will not be adding any district, council, or Order of the Arrow in-person events to the calendar.
State and Local Guidelines:
When planning to engage in any sort of activity it is important to ensure that you are following all state and county guidelines. Below are some of the guidelines by county as of 10/29/2020.
Brown, Winnebago, Calumet, Outagamie Counties
- Indoors, do not gather with people outside of your household.
- Outdoors, limit gatherings to 10 people or fewer, physically distance and wear face coverings.
Fond Du Lac County
- The Health Department does not recommend large gatherings to protect the health of Fond du Lac County residents.
- If community members choose to gather, gatherings should be limited to 10 people or less with physical distancing.
- Cancel, postpone, and/or avoid group gatherings with individuals that live outside of your household.
- Gatherings are not recommended at this time.
- Avoid unnecessary activities and travel within the community that puts you in contact with others.
- Limit attendance at gatherings (10 for indoor; up to 100 for outdoor). See this sheet for more details.