Here is how YOU can help:
Each Scouter should consider pitching in on this historic moment by agreeing to:
- Attend a District Fall Recruitment Kickoff to receive training (see dates below).
- Help four (4) local Cub Scout packs with their Fall Recruitment events.
- Serve as a New Unit Organizer or New Unit Commissioner and help just one new pack for a year.
Sign up to fulfill this role today!
Another way YOU can help:
Each Cub Scout pack should immediately recruit a New Member Coordinator. This person will serve as their unit’s Fall Recruitment Champion. They will will agree to:
- Attend a District Fall Recruitment Kickoff to be trained (see dates below).
- Follow the Council/District plan to recruit area youth back into their pack this fall.
Designate one person per pack (with leadership’s approval).
Sign up to secure this role!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make an impact on Bay-Lakes Council Scouting. Your efforts will directly benefit our area by providing the values and experiences to the youth in our area.
For more information, please refer to the District Fall Recruitment Kickoff Dates & Fall Recruitment Chair contact information below:
FALL RECRUITMENT DISTRICT KICKOFF EVENTS
August 1 @ 7 PM
Camp Hiawatha, E6350 Doe Lake Road, Munising, MI
July 28 & August 12
*Attend with Voyageur District
July 28 & August 12 @ 7 PM
American Legion Hall, Irwin St., Green Bay, WI
August 12 @ 7 PM
Camp Rokilio Welcome Center, 14404 Rokilio Road, Kiel, WI
August 12 @ 6:30 PM
UA 400 Plumbers & Steamfitters Building, 2700 Northridge Dr., Kaukauna, WI
August 5 @ 6:30 PM
Father Carr’s, 1062 N Koeller St., Oshkosh, WI
Ledge to Lakes:
August 5 & August 27
*Attend with Twin Lakes & Kettle Country Districts
August 27 @ 6:30 PM
Moraine Park Technical College, 700 Gould St., Beaver Dam, WI, Room K305
FALL RECRUITMENT DISTRICT CONTACTS
Ledge to Lakes: