We are hearing some amazing success stories about how sales are going! Please continue to share your stories and pictures with us!
- ACH – ACH authorization forms are due by October 2. They can be found at https://247scouting.com/forms/635-ACH22popcorn. Even if you filled out the form last year, you need to fill out a new one this year. Friendly reminder that withdraws occur on November 17, December 2, and December 16. November 17 is for your unit’s Show and Sell order. December 2 is for your unit’s take order, and December 16 is for any late add-on order. In the Pecatonica River website, you are able to view your unit’s commission matrix and where you currently stand. You’ll see a line that says ACH Authorization – Yes Rate 0. If it says Apply Yes, you have given us your ACH information. You’ll also see a line that says ACH Authorization – No Rate -.05. If this line is marked as yes, it means that we have not yet received your ACH information and you’ll be deducted the 5% commission for not submitting. If this line is marked no, it means we have your information, and you will NOT be deducted. It can be a little confusing, so please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions!
- Mid-Sale Reorders Distribution: Friday, October 7 – If you placed a mid-sale reorder, product will be distributed on Friday, October 7. Keep an eye out for an email from your district popcorn team with more information on signing up for pick-up times. The distribution format will be very similar to when you picked up your show and sell orders. Please let me, Nikki, or your district popcorn team know if you have any questions. *Some districts may hold distribution on a day other than October 7, so please be sure to keep an eye out for an email from your district leadership regarding your specific pick-up location.
- 50 States Club – It’s not too late to join the quest to sell popcorn online to someone in every state and have an opportunity to win a $250 Amazon gift card! If you haven’t yet, you can create online selling IDs for your Scouts on the Pecatonica River website. Log into your account and select the Scout Seller ID’s tab. You can then enter Scout names and email addresses to create their IDs. The email attached to the Scout will receive an email confirmation and more information about setting up their own online selling account. This process can take up to 72 hours. You can learn more about seller IDs at https://pecatonicariverpopcorn.com/Tutorial_SellerIDs.htmlLearn.
- Open Warehouse Hours/Unit-to-Unit Transfers – Several districts are holding open warehouse hours. As a reminder, you do NOT need to place an order in the Pecatonica system in order to pick up product during these hours. Days and hours are listed by district at https://baylakesbsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/2022-Warehouse-Location-Mid-Sale-ReOrder-.xlsx. Many of our locations are currently running low on inventory and may not have what you are looking for. Don’t forget to be utilizing our Bay-Lakes Council Kernel Korner (https://www.facebook.com/groups/650399508887876) to post what products you are looking for or may have extras of. Several of our districts have similar pages for your specific district, but transferring products between districts is NOT limited to units in the same district as you. Please remember to have a signature from both units involved on the transfer form (found at https://baylakesbsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Unit-to-Unit-Popcorn-Transfer-Sheet.pdf), then please email it to us and we will make the transfer in the Pecatonica system.
- Hometown Hero Donations – Here’s a tip on how to keep donations local! You can order products using any hometown hero donations that you receive and deliver them as a unit to local hometown heroes in your area! What a cool way to keep all donations local and provide our heroes with a much deserved snack! Please let me know if you have any questions about our hometown heroes program!
Please let me, Nikki, or your district popcorn team know if you have any questions or if there’s anything we can do to help your sale! And as always, make sure you have our popcorn webpage book marked for all your popcorn resources at https://baylakesbsa.org/popcorn/.
Have a great weekend!