As we near the end of the sale, please see some reminders and tips below to help smoothly sail through the rest of your sale! 😊
- Return Nights
- Each district will be holding an opportunity for you to return product that you haven’t sold. Specific information can be found at https://baylakesbsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/2022-Warehouse-Location-Mid-Sale-ReOrder-.xlsx. Please reach out to your district popcorn team with questions related directly to location and times. District popcorn team contact information can be found at https://baylakesbsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/Popcorn-Kernels-Staff-Contacts-1.pdf.
- Before you return product, please make sure that you have filled as many take orders as you can with the product you have.
- You CAN pick up additional product when you return items, but not all items will be available. Whatever products you are still in need of, you can order on the Pecatonica River website with your take order. Remember to adjust your take order if you pick up product during return nights. Meaning – you do not want to order product you have already picked up.
- Please do NOT tape shut boxes. Also, please make sure all full cases contain the same item. Do not mix products in the same boxes.
- Take Order
- You are now able to go on www.prpopcorn.com and place your take order.
- Take orders are due by 11:59pm on October 30!
- If you have questions about how to place your order, please watch this tutorial: https://pecatonicariverpopcorn.com/Tutorial_ScoutBoss.html.
- As you’re looking at your unit’s commission matrix on the PR website, please let Nikki or I know ASAP if you see something that doesn’t look right or need to make any changes to your prize/no prize option.
- Hometown Heroes
- Don’t forget to include your Hometown Hero donations in on your take order. Your unit will get commission from these donations.
- A cool idea on how to keep your Hometown Hero donations local: take all your Hometown Hero donations throughout the sale and purchase popcorn with the dollars dedicated to that line. You and your Scouts can then work with local fire stations, police stations, hospitals, etc., to make direct deliveries. What an awesome way to honor our local heroes and get your Scouts involved!
- Late Orders
- Many families across the Bay-Lakes Council have just recently joined Scouting and have not had a lot of time to sell. You can use the “late order” deadline to extend the take order portion of the sale for your new families. Please hold off entering prizes for these Scouts until the “late order” deadline (November 29).
Have a wonderful rest of your week and let’s finish the sale strong!
Please let me, Nikki, or your district popcorn team know if you have any questions or if there’s anything we can do to help your sale! And as always, make sure you have our popcorn webpage bookmarked for all your popcorn resources.