Kernels, please don’t forget about the following:
- ACH Pulls
- Reminder that there are two ACH pulls left this year. Not all units will have two more pulls, so please read carefully what each pull consists of. If you have any questions, please reach out to me, Nikki, or your district popcorn team ASAP.
- December 2 pull includes Take Order Sales – online sales commission. After the initial ACH pull, we will credit your account with your online sales commission, which will reduce the amount you owe for the Take Order portion of the sale.
- December 16 pull includes Late Orders.
- If your unit selected the prize option and you have not yet entered your prizes, you must enter your Scouts prize selection here: http://www.kellerprizeprogram.com/. These prizes will ship direct to the Unit Kernel, or whatever contact you put in.
- Patches and prizes will be shipped to you SEPARATELY this year.
- Unit Bonus Commission
- Sports Tickets: Kernels, please email out the below links to qualifying families (those that sold $400 or more in popcorn during the 2022 sale)
- Movie Tickets
- More information to come soon 😊
- Winner’s Circle
- If you had a Scout qualify for the Winner Circle (selling at least $2500) – you must make those prize selection through the www.prpopcorn.com site. Here are the detailed instructions on how to do so: How to Enter Winner Circle Prize Selection.. Remember this year – a Scout receives a Winner Circle prize for EVERY $2500 in sales!
- Late Orders
- If you have additional products that you need to order, you can place a late order on the Pecatonica River website (www.prpopcorn.com) from now until Tuesday, November 29. Those products will be distributed around Friday, December 10, your district team will be in contact with more specifics. If you have any questions, please reach out to me, Nikki, or your district popcorn team.
Thank you for being a part of making the 2022 Popcorn Sale a success!