I hope your sale is going well! We’ve been hearing some great success stories! Please continue sharing your stories and pictures with us!
- Mid-Sale Reorders Distribution: Friday, October 6 – If you placed a mid-sale reorder, product will be distributed on Friday, October 6. Keep an eye out for an email from your district popcorn team with more information on signing up for pick-up times. The distribution format will be very similar to when you picked up your show and sell orders. Please let me, Nikki, or your district popcorn team know if you have any questions. *Some districts may hold distribution on a day other than October 6, so please be sure to keep an eye out for an email from your district leadership regarding your specific pick-up location.
- Online Sales: NO Notification Emails This Year!
- Friendly reminder that Kernels need to log into the Pecatonica Website to view online sales. Follow these instructions to view who has placed online orders and which Scout gets credited:
- 50 States Club – It’s not too late to join the quest to sell popcorn online to someone in every state and have an opportunity to win a $250 Amazon gift card! If you haven’t yet, you can create online selling IDs for your Scouts on the Pecatonica River website. Log into your account and select the Scout Seller ID’s tab. You can then enter Scout names and email addresses to create their IDs. The email attached to the Scout will receive an email confirmation and more information about setting up their own online selling account. This process can take up to 72 hours. You can learn more about seller IDs at https://pecatonicariverpopcorn.com/Tutorial_SellerIDs.htmlLearn.
- Open Warehouse Hours/Unit-to-Unit Transfers – Several districts are holding open warehouse hours. As a reminder, you do NOT need to place an order in the Pecatonica system in order to pick up product during these hours. Days and hours are listed by district at https://baylakesbsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/2023-Warehouse-Location-Details.pdf. Many of our locations are currently running low on inventory and may not have what you are looking for. Don’t forget to be utilizing our Bay-Lakes Council Kernel Korner (https://www.facebook.com/groups/650399508887876) to post what products you are looking for or may have extras of. Several of our districts have similar pages for your specific district, but transferring products between districts is NOT limited to units in the same district as you. Please remember to have a signature from both units involved on the transfer form (found at https://baylakesbsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/unit-to-unit-transfer-sheet.pdf), then please email it to us and we will make the transfer in the Pecatonica system.
Please let me, Nikki, or your district popcorn team know if you have any questions or if there’s anything we can do to help your sale! And as always, make sure you have our popcorn webpage book marked for all your popcorn resources: https://baylakesbsa.org/popcorn/