As we near the end of the sale, please see some reminders and tips below to help smoothly sail through the rest of your sale! 😊
- Return Nights
- Each district will be holding an opportunity for you to return product that you haven’t sold. Specific information can be found at https://baylakesbsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/2021-Warehouse-Location-Details-10.7.pdf. Please reach out to your district popcorn team with questions related directly to location and times.
- Before you return product, please make sure that you have filled as many take orders as you can with the product you have.
- You CAN pick up additional product when you return items, but not all items will be available. Whatever products you are still in need of, you can order on the Pecatonica River website with your take order. Remember to adjust your take order if you pick up product during return nights. Meaning – you do not want to order product you have already picked up.
- Please do NOT tape shut boxes. Also, please make sure all full cases contain the same item. Do not mix products in the same boxes.
- Online sales DO count towards prizes!
- If your unit opted for higher commission instead of prizes, your Scouts CAN still earn the bonus prizes. More about bonus prizes can be found at https://baylakesbsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2022-BLC-Popcorn-Sale-Scout-Bonus-Prizes.pdf.
- Patches and prizes for Scouts can be ordered at https://kellerprizeprogram.com/.
- Winners Circle prizes are ordered on your individual unit profile on www.prpopcorn.com.
- You MUST enter your Scouts’ sales information on https://scoutingevent.com/635-48239 for sports and movie tickets.
- Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- For those Scouts who have sold at least $400 worth of popcorn and earned the All-Star Bonus Prizes, the Timber Rattlers game will be held on Friday, May 6. For families who cannot make that date, they can use their tickets for a lawn seat at a different home game during the 2022 baseball season.
- Hometown Heroes
- Don’t forget to include your Hometown Hero donations in on your take order. Your unit will get commission from these donations.
- A cool idea on how to keep your Hometown Hero donations local: take all of your Hometown Hero donations throughout the sale and purchase popcorn with the dollars dedicated to that line. You and your Scouts can then work with local fire stations, police stations, hospitals, etc., to make direct deliveries. What an awesome way to honor our local heroes and get your Scouts involved!
- Late Orders
- Many families across the Bay-Lakes Council have just recently joined Scouting and have not had a lot of time to sell. You can use the “late order” deadline to extend the take order portion of the sale for your new families. Please hold off entering prizes for these Scouts until the “late order” deadline (November 30).
- Congratulations to Ethan M. from Troop 1140 in Brussels for having sold over $25,000 worth of popcorn so far this Fall! Great job!!! Ethan’s future in sales is so bright, he had to close his eyes in this picture! 😊
Have a wonderful rest of your week and let’s finish the sale strong!